Are you an aspiring music producer? Are you interested in sound production? Or perhaps just curious to see exactly what goes on inside a professional recording studio?
Here at Silvertone Productions we are offering an interactive opportunity for small groups and individuals to attend our specialised workshops taking place inside our recording studio. During this session you will have the chance to work with some high quality audio equipment including modern microphones, industry standard software and previously commercially released music.
This Mixing Workshop specialises in the software and plug in side of a production project. You will take part in controlling and manipulating the software, creating drum triggers, applying effects like reverb and phase to a range of audio clips and utilising compression.
– You will get hands on experience with some of the industry’s leading Digital Audio Workstation software.
– Work alongside our in house producer as he edits and develops his next release.
– Become the studio engineer where your opinion and ideas will affect the end result.
– Hear the music in an acoustically treated space and experience the satisfaction your favourite artists’ experience during the end of the session playback.
– Ride the faders on our Mackie Control digital mixing console.
– Participate in the session with hands on learning and advice.
Full price – £80 per person. (4 maximum) – 90 minute workshop.
Ages of Participants must be between 14 – 30 years of age.
Head over to our Bookings page to check availability and make your booking!
Click the button below to make your booking!
The Fine print…
– Participants must be within the age brackets and if under 18 must be accompanied for the WHOLE event by a over 18 responsible adult – No more that 1 adult per party.
– All extras to be paid for and confirmed 72 hrs before booking date
– 48 hrs cancellation notice required